Why is Allan Hancock College a good choice?
- The academic setting at Allan Hancock College offers students a college education
while keeping them close to their family support network.
- More than 100 programs of study are available at Allan Hancock College, from astronomy to physics to welding. Hancock
also offers specialized programs including applied design/media, nursing, police and fire training, culinary arts
- A variety of services at Allan Hancock College are free to students, including tutoring, academic counseling, job placement, and health services. The staff in our financial aid office actively assists students in obtaining financial support to attend college.
- AHC students collectively receive more than $235,000 each year in local scholarships.
- Students benefit from the lowest community college fees (tuition) in the nation.
- Community college students receive priority admission when transferring to universities.
- AHC students consistently enjoy one of the highest acceptance rates to Cal Poly, UCSB and other universities.
- The college’s beautiful campuses provide a positive learning environment for students.
A recent $180 million bond is providing new technology and state-of-the-art facilities throughout the district.
Hancock is more than classes, books and grades – it’s a life experience! Students
can participate in intercollegiate athletics, campus clubs, student government, special
events and more. Read More »
The AHC University Transfer Center is dedicated to helping your son or daughter prepare
for transfer to a four-year university. Read More »