- Superintendent/President: Kevin G. Walthers, Ph.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Finance and Administration:
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Academic Affairs:
George Railey, Jr., Ed.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Student Services:
- Vice President, Operations: Felix Hernandez, Jr.
- Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness: Paul Murphy, Ph.D
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Larissa Nazarenko
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Dominic Dal Bello (Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs (and Title V Grant): Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Sofia Ramirez-Gelpi (Interim)
- Dean, The Extended Campus: Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP): Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation: vacant
- Associate Dean/Athletic Director, Kinesiology/Recreation/Athletics: Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA: Mark Booher
- Executive Director, AHC Foundation: vacant
- Director, Admissions and Records: Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services: Michael Black
- Director, Bookstore Services: Tammy York (Interim)
- Director, Business Services/Cashiering: vacant
- Director, Cal-SOAP: Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program: Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach: Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center, Margaret Lau
- Director, Fire, Safety, & EMS Program, Doug Dickson (Interim)
- Director, Human Resources: Kelly Underwood
- Director, Information Technology Services: Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services: Janet Ford
- Director, Institutional Grants (and Title V Grant): Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Assistant Director, Institutional Grants (Temp.): Holly Nolan-Chavez
- Director, Institutional Research & Planning: vacant
- Director, Law Enforcement Training: Deborah Annibali
- Director, Plant Services: Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Publications: Andrew Masuda (Interim)
- District Police Chief: Christopher Nartatez (Interim)
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA): Jennifer Schwartz
Top of Page
Graduating high school with honors and realizing I did not have the monetary means to go off to a university like I had always dreamed about felt like a setback. Being at a community college, for my first semester, felt like a detriment to my education. Despite this I began to reach out to other students and was referred by a student to a program called MESA. MESA has shaped my educational career. MESA has provided me with opportunities I would have otherwise missed on my own, an opportunity to work with other like-minded majors who have since become like family. With this kind of strong foundation I have been able to excel in my science, mathematics, and engineering courses.
Submit a Testimonial »