ID Numbers also known as Student/Employee ID Numbers or H-Numbers are assigned to each student and employee. You can find your ID number on your ID card or by logging into myHancock and visiting DegreeWorks, your Unofficial Transcript, or by finding the number displayed in the top right corner of the portal (bottom on a mobile device).
STUDENT ID Cards
Allan Hancock College provides free photo ID cards to all registered students. Students should be prepared to show their current schedule of classes when requesting an ID.
Student ID Cards are available during normal business hours.
Places where you may use the photo ID:
- Computer Resources Centers
- Language Lab
- Library Services
- Math Center
- Open Access Computer Labs
- Physical Fitness Lab
- Writing Center
- Discounted PCPA tickets
- Free Athletic event admission
STAFF ID Cards
AHC provides free photo IDs for all employees. Employees should be prepared to provide their AHC issued identification number (H number) or employment verification from Human Resources when requesting an ID.
All ID cards are available during normal business at the following locations:
- Lompoc Valley Center Student Services, Building 1
- Santa Maria Campus Admissions and Records, Building A
- Santa Maria Campus Community Education, Building S
- Santa Ynez Valley Center Office (Beginning Fall 2021)