Job Search (Jobspeaker)
If you were recently laid off, please be sure to apply for unemployment benefits as soon as possible.
Have you heard?! Allan Hancock College has a new, skills-based, career services app: Jobspeaker!
This app aims to simplify and optimize your job search process, align you with what employers are looking for, and support your career preparation.
We welcome you to activate your FREE account today!
STEP 1 (CHOOSE BELOW):
- CLICK ON: Jobspeaker icon) OR
- GO TO: https://hancockcollege.jobspeaker.com
- DOWNLOAD THE APP: App Store or Google Play
- ACTIVATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
- How to Activate Jobspeaker Student Account Video
- SELECT YOUR PROGRAM
- FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION TO CREATE AND REFINE YOUR PROFILE
- YOU’RE IN!
- Jobspeaker Student Demo Video
- BEGIN YOUR JOB SEARCH
A Career Center Specialist is available to help you every step of the way.
With your personalized online profile, you can promote your skillset, experience, and enthusiasm to potential employers.
Employers can quickly access your profile and match you to open positions at their
business or organization.
You can even create multiple, customized versions depending on the roles you’re applying for.
We are certain Jobspeaker will assist in providing you the right tools to help you get the right job!