Finish Your Career Education
You made a great decision by starting your career education at Hancock. Now, cash in on a more safe and secure future by finishing your degree or certificate. Affordable and flexible in-person, online, and hybrid classes make it easier than ever to put yourself back on the road to success!
Ready to Make Your Success a Sure Thing?
Start making your own luck by finishing your college education now!
“AHC cares for its students and offers tutoring, a writing center, a health center, and many other services we need to be successful.” – AHC Student
Take the Career QuizDiscover your perfect career based on your interests and personality type.
Explore the Career CenterWe have tons of resources to guide you towards the career of your dreams.
Meet with a CounselorMeet with our dedicated counselors who are available to support you and help you achieve your goals.
Why Career Education?
Sometimes we get lost on the road to success. Let us help you find your way. Finishing your career education at Allan Hancock College is the fastest way to start building a safer and more secure future for you and your family.
Did you know?
- Middle-skill job make up the largest part of the labor market in the United States. We have dozens of programs to help you enter the job market.
- According to data from the US Department of Education, more education leads to lower unemployment and higher wages.
- Graduating from a California Community College nearly doubles your chances of
- finding a job compared to those who don’t complete high school.
- 70% of ALL future jobs will require more education than a high school diploma.
AHC Supports Students
We know finishing your education can be a challenge. That’s why AHC offers best-in-class student support services like these to make sure the odds are in your favor.
- Financial Aid
- Academic, Career, and Personal Counseling
- AB 540/Dream Act Support
- Basic Needs Support
- CalWorks (supporting families’ basic needs)
- CARE (supporting single parents)
- Children’s Center
- College Achievement Now & CalSOAP (supporting disadvantaged youth)
- EOPS (supporting low-income students)
- Free Health Services
- Learning Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- NextUp (supporting foster youth)
- Students with Disabilities Support
- Veteran Success Center
Ready to invest in your future? We can help you pay for it.
- California College Promise Grant: Eligible, first-time students go to college for free.
- The Hancock Promise: Recent high school graduates within the Allan Hancock College district are eligible to receive their first year fee-free.
- Financial Aid: Grants, loans, and work-study employment help lighten the load.
- Scholarships: Nearly $500,000 worth of scholarships is available each year to hardworking students through the Allan Hancock College Foundation.