Forms are due to your CWE Instructor by the deadlines or you may be dropped. Review of forms and student responsibilities are explained at mandatory orientation. For dates, please notify CWE Specialist at 1-805-922-6966, ext. 3421 with any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up appointment. You can also set up an appointment within this Appointment Link.
Required forms to complete by 1st week of term
- Student Data Form
- Workers Compensation Form
- Release of Liability Form
- Job Site Agreement
- Learning Objectives Worksheet
Required forms to complete & turn in by end of term
- Student Evaluation of Employer
- Student Self-Evaluation
- Employer Evaluation
- Also, complete your student report by the end of the term. The instructions on how to complete your Student Report can be found on page 16 of the Student Handbook
IMPORTANT: If deadlines for the paperwork or any other requirement are not met, throughout the registration process, you may be dropped from the class. It is the responsibility of the student to withdraw or drop from a class that they have decided not to participate in! Not completing the course work will result in an “F” Grade.