Skip Main Navigation


The following online forms are for current LAP students who have received the appropriate approval from their LAP Specialist or LAP counselor.

Classroom Interpreter/Transcriber Request You must have received approval for this accommodation from your LAP Specialist or LAP Counselor before completing this form.

Campus Activity Interpreter/Transcriber Request 

LAP Disability Verification Form 

Consent for Release of Information Form