Complete your University of La Verne bachelor's degree at Allan Hancock College
Hancock students can register for University of La Verne courses once they have applied for admission to La Verne and have been assigned a University of La Verne student ID. Learn more about how to get your bachelor's degree at Allan Hancock College through our partnership with University of La Verne. To attend one of the information sessions below, please email email@example.com.
- BA Business Administration
- BS Organization Management
- BS Public Administration
- Accelerated 10-week terms; classes one night a week
- Scholarship for qualified AHC students and alumni
- Convenient location at Allan Hancock College
- Ability to complete degree within 18 months
- Financial aid available for eligible student
To RSVP to an information session send an email to AHC@laverne.edu or call 1-805-986-6902.
Meet with an Admission Representative
Representatives from University of La Verne will be at the University Transfer Center (UTC) at the times listed below. Contact the UTC to make an appointment: 1-805-922-6966 ext. 3363
For questions, contact Kitt Vincent at 1-805-788-6202 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Fred Griscavage at 1-805-986-6902.