Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"I chose to come to Allan Hancock College because I've heard so many great things about the nursing program here. We have a really high pass rate for the state boards compared to other schools. The instructors are extremely supportive here and want us to succeed; they go out of the way to see how students learn and cater to that even outside the classroom environment."
Submit a Testimonial »