Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"Hancock represents an opportunity for me to open doors to endless possibilities. I am a returning student who is ready to pursue a career as a clinical psychologist. I want to be an advocate for children as much as the Hancock instructors and counselors advocate for me and other students to achieve their goals."
Submit a Testimonial »