Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"The agribusiness program and the different teachers in this field have helped me in so many ways and shaped what I want to do in my life. They have also helped me get an internship. This program has prepared me for Cal Poly by not only being involved and helping in the community but by helping me realize how many people in the community are willing to help students succeed. My Career goal is to transfer to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and someday be involved in the nursery business interacting with different plant breeders."
Submit a Testimonial »