Hancock received reaffirmation of accreditation through 2023.
View official letter from ACCJC
Allan Hancock College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org.
Accreditation 2016 Comprehensive Institutional Self-Evaluation Report
Note: For best results use Internet Explorer.
- Introduction, Data/Organization
- Standard I: Mission, Academic Quality and Institutional Effectiveness and Integrity
- Standard II: Student Learning Programs and Support Services
- Standard III: Resources
- Standard IV: Leadership and Governance
- Quality Focus Essay
- Changes and Plans from the 2016 Self-Evaluation Process, Glossary of Acronyms and Notes
2017 Accreditation Follow-Up Report
- 6-23-17: Final notification of accreditation status
- 2-3-17: Accreditation Team Report
- 2-3-17: Notification to reaffirm accreditation for 18 months
- 4-14-16: Notification of AHC's External Evaluation Visiting Team
- 4-14-16: Notification of upcoming external evaluation visit procedure
- 3-29-16: Notification of substantive change proposal
- 12-10-15: Approval of Associates of Science in Sports Medicine substantive change proposal
- 11-18-15: Review of Associates of Science in Sports Medicine substantive change proposal
- 10-5-15: Notice of accreditation team visit timeline change
- 8-17-15: Request for additional information, institution-set standards