Schedules and Zoom links
For the 2022 Spring Semester, January 24 through May 25, please follow instructions on the link below to find the Zoom link and connect to
a tutor. Prior to receiving online tutoring you must register for the Math Center.
Study-a-Thon will be hosted in the Math Center on May 17, May 18, May 19 and May 23. To learn more please visit our Study-a-Thon webpage.
Welcome to the Math Center
The Math Center is a non-credit, Community Education class which provides assistance in mathematics as a completely free service. Current Allan Hancock College students as well as other individuals who are 18 years or older may register for the Math Center each semester and take part in the following services as frequently as they want:
- Free, drop-in tutoring
- A place to study individually or in small groups
- In-house loan of current textbooks and solutions manuals
- A library of supplemental books and videos for check-out
- Computers for mathematical purposes
- Calculators, both in-house loans and semester rentals
- Handouts on math topics, including content from various math courses as well as information on overcoming math anxiety and preparing for and taking math tests
- One private study room
- Make-up testing
Register to use the Math Center
The Math Center is a free service available to all students, however you must register each semester for the noncredit class BASK-7014 to use the services. Registration may be done on myHancock or at Community Education in Building S. The Spring 2022 CRN is 40745.
Math Center Coordinator
Jaime Astacio Rivera