Your Future is Promising!
The Hancock Promise provides local high school graduates with a year of free tuition at Allan Hancock College! The Promise is open to all students who enroll at Hancock immediately after graduating from a high school located in the Allan Hancock Joint Community College District. Students who are home-schooled or completed their GED through a local adult education program within the district (GED and HiSET graduates) are also eligible.
Benefits for students include:
- More than $1,200 in tuition and fees during first year at Allan Hancock College
- Early registration for classes
- Personalized counseling for academic success
- Free tutoring and other academic support services
Have questions? Text Hancock Promise! 805-849-2349
What kind of Hancock Promise student are you?
High School Senior & Adult School StudentI am currently in High School or adult school and will graduate this year.
First-Year Promise StudentI have been awarded the Hancock Promise and will be starting my first year of College at Hancock.
Second-Year StudentI have completed my first year of college as a Promise student.
Resources for Promise Students
Apart from the financial assistance the Hancock Promise offers, incoming Promise Students also have access to additional campus resources.
Click the links below to find out how to access:
- Applications for support programs and services
- Academic Counseling
- Basic Needs Center
- Books for Bulldogs – Textbook Lending Program
- Career support services
- Financial Aid
- Free health services
- Free laptops and graphing calculators
- Free printing, tutoring, and other academic support services
- Housing and food resources
- Library programs including book lending and research assistance
Keep us posted. Let us know your questions. Please feel free to contact us at 805-922-6966 ext. 3264 or email@example.com. Thank you for choosing Allan Hancock College!