Your Future is Promising!
The Hancock Promise provides local high school graduates with a year of free tuition at Allan Hancock College! The Promise is open to all students who enroll at Hancock immediately after graduating from a high school located in the Allan Hancock Joint Community College District. Students who are home-schooled or completed their GED through a local adult education program within the district (GED and HiSET graduates) are also eligible.
Benefits for students include:
- More than $1,200 in tuition and fees during first year at Allan Hancock College
- Early registration for classes
- Personalized counseling for academic success
- Free tutoring and other academic support services
We are extending the below awards for Hancock Promise students!!!
- Register in a minimum of 12 units for fall 2021 between April 28 – May 7, 2021 and get a $200 book grant
- Register in a minimum of 12 units for fall 2021 between May 8 – June 30, 2021 and get a $100 book grant
Book grants will still be issued the week of August 9, 2021.
What kind of Hancock Promise student are you?
High School Senior & Adult School StudentI'm currently in High School or adult school and will graduate this year.
First-Year Promise StudentI'm a recent High School (GED or HiSET) graduate currently in my first year of college at Hancock.
Extended Promise StudentI've completed my first year of college as a Promise student.
Resource Guide for Promise Students
Join Us at Hancock! is a digital guide just for you. It identifies programs and services to meet your needs as a Hancock Promise student and includes a special Promise Calendar with key dates to follow.
Download your Join Us at Hancock! digital guide to find out how to access:
- Applications for support programs and services
- Academic Counseling
- Books for Bulldogs – Textbook Lending Program
- Career support services
- Financial Aid
- Free health services
- Free laptops and graphing calculators
- Free printing, tutoring, and other academic support services
- Housing and food resources
- Library programs including book lending and research assistance
Keep us posted. Let us know your questions. Please feel free to contact us at 805-347-7550 or firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing Allan Hancock College!