Your Future is Promising!
The Hancock Promise provides local high school graduates with a year of free tuition at Allan Hancock College! The Promise is open to all students who enroll at Hancock immediately after graduating from a high school located in the Allan Hancock Joint Community College District. Students who are home-schooled or completed their GED through a local adult education program within the district (GED and HiSET graduates) are also eligible.
Benefits for students include:
- More than $1,200 in tuition and fees during first year at Allan Hancock College
- Early registration for classes
- Personalized counseling for academic success
- Free tutoring and other academic support services
Have questions? You can now text us! 805-849-2349
We are extending the following awards for Hancock Promise Students:
- Register in a minimum of 12 units for fall 2022 between April 27, 2022 - May 20, 2022 and get a $200 book grant.
- Register in a minimum of 12 units for fall 2022 between May 21, 2022 - June 30, 2022 and get a $100 book grant.
Book grants will be issued the week of August 8, 2022. Check your myHancock e-mail
in early August for more details.
What kind of Hancock Promise student are you?
High School Senior & Adult School StudentI'm currently in High School or adult school and will graduate this year.
I have been awarded the Hancock Promise and will be starting my first year of College at Hancock.
Extended Promise StudentI've completed my first year of college as a Promise student.
Resource Guide for Promise Students
Join Us at Hancock! is a digital guide just for you. It identifies programs and services to meet your needs as a Hancock Promise student and includes a special Promise Calendar with key dates to follow.
Download your Join Us at Hancock! digital guide to find out how to access:
- Applications for support programs and services
- Academic Counseling
- Books for Bulldogs – Textbook Lending Program
- Career support services
- Financial Aid
- Free health services
- Free laptops and graphing calculators
- Free printing, tutoring, and other academic support services
- Housing and food resources
- Library programs including book lending and research assistance
Keep us posted. Let us know your questions. Please feel free to contact us at 805-922-6966 ext. 3264 or email@example.com and thank you for choosing Allan Hancock College!