The Allan Hancock College Library building will be physically closed for the time being. Users can still access the many digital resources of the library 24/7, such as the article databases, e-books, streaming films, and the library catalog. Please visit our COVID-19 Resources page for additional helpful links.
- WiFi Hotspots Waitlist: We have more WiFi hotspots on order, so sign up here to be placed on the waitlist to check them out. Our hotspots are for students only -- staff and faculty should contact ITS if they have a technology request.
- The library staff is working on ways to make Course Reserves textbooks accessible to students in the summer session. Check back soon for more information!
- The library will provide expanded hours of chat. You can now receive research help on the following days and times: Monday through Thursday: 6 am to 12 midnight; Friday through Saturday: 8 am to 10 pm; Sunday: 8 am to 12 midnight.
- Request Research Assistance: Fill out the virtual research consultation form to set up a more in-depth research meeting with a college librarian (over the phone or over video-conference software).
- Covid-19 and Fake News: There is an abundance of fake news on the pandemic. Take a look at our Fake News Guide for tips and resources on how to find reliable sources.
Search the Library