This page is designed for assist current noncredit and fee-base course instructors.
Below you will find links to the documents and forms most commonly used by instructors,
including the College for Kids and fee-based course instructor's guidelines. Forms are all in PDF format.
Resources for Noncredit Instructors
- Noncredit Course Outlines of Record (CORs)
- Noncredit Faculty Orientation:
- Fall 22 PT Faculty Orientation Presentation
- Fall 22 Positive Attendance Tracking and Reporting Handout
- Fall 22 PT Faculty Resource Handout
- SP Grading Instructions
- Save the Date: Spring 2023 CE faculty orientation - January 19, 2023, from 5-6 p.m. (S-108)
- Faculty Leave Form
- Field Trip Request Form
- First Week Attendance Report (Fillable PDF)
- CE Instructor's Drop Form
- Sign-In Sheet
- Course Syllabus TEMPLATE
- Course Syllabus Checklist
- How to Access Your Class Roster
Interested in Teaching for Community Education?
Forms for Fee-Based/College For Kids
- Fee-Based Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Parent/Guardian Guidelines
- Evaluation Form (CFK)
- Evaluation Form (Adult Fee-Based)
- Proposing a New Fee-Based Course (fillable PDF format)
Refund Policy for Fee-Based classes: Community Education does not provide student refunds for fee-based classes once the class starts. It is the student's responsibility to drop the class one day before the class starts in order to request a refund. No refunds are provided once the class ends.
Requesting Flyers or Printed Materials
To request flyers, please fill out the Flyer Request Form and submit it along with the language and content of the flyer to the office of the dean (Bldg. S). Once approved, flyer development will be handled by the office of the dean, who will contact the requester once flyers are ready for pick up. Please submit flyer requests at least four (4) weeks before classes start.